Freshcaller records all your incoming and outgoing calls by default. However, as an admin, you can configure how you want to record the calls. With access to the call recordings, you can listen to the conversations anytime and evaluate your agent's or team's performance.
Note: An additional charge of USD 0.003/min is applicable for call recordings.
User Requirements: Only an admin or account admin can configure the call recording option for a number.
How to configure call recordings?
To enable call recording for a specific number:
- Log in to your Freshcaller account.
- Go to Admin Settings > Channels > Phone. You can see the list of available numbers in your account. If you do not have any number, you can purchase a new number using the Buy New Number option.
- Hover over the number for which you want to configure the recording option and click on the edit icon. You will see the Number Properties tab.
- In the Record Type drop-down, select how you want to record the calls.
The options are:
- Do not record calls: Select this option if you do not want to record any calls (incoming/outgoing)
- Record all calls: Records both incoming and outgoing calls.
- Record incoming calls: Records only the incoming calls
- Record outgoing calls: Records only the outgoing calls.
- Record manually: Allows you to get your customer's consent before recording the call.
- Click Save Changes.
For instructions on recording/pausing calls on a live call, see Pausing/Resuming call recording.