Sync all the events in your Google Calendar as meetings. This is a two-way sync, ensuring that all meetings created in your web application will be added as events on your Google Calendar and vice versa.
To sync Google calendar,
- Click the Profile icon and select Calendar and Conferencing.
- Select Google Calendar and click on Connect. You will be redirected to Gmail’s sign-in page.
- Choose the Gmail account you would like to connect with and grant necessary access permissions.
After your email account has been successfully connected, you will be able to sync your calendar.
- In the Select the calendar you want to sync drop down, you can find all the calendars associated with your Gmail account. Select the calendar you want to be synced to your meetings.
- Once you’re done, click Save and sync to begin the calendar sync. You will see a message confirming that the Calendar Sync has been successfully initiated.
You can view your synced calendar events on the Activities Dashboard and the Activities section of the individual contact.
Alternatively, if you have Admin privileges, you can sync your Google Calendar from Admin Settings > Marketplace Apps > Google Calendar > Configure.
Note: Before you sync your calendar make sure that your Google calendar's visibility is set to Calendar default.