A well-thought-out email sent at the wrong time could become disastrous. Your contacts’ might unsubscribe from your emails or worse yet mark them as spam. Emailing your contacts at the right time, on the other hand, helps you achieve greater engagement and maximizes conversion opportunities.
Here is how you can schedule and deliver email campaigns at your contacts’ timezones with Freshworks CRM:
Schedule Email Campaigns
1) Click on the Schedule button, once you have designed your emails.
2) Select the Recipient timezone option. Freshworks CRM, by default, gets this information from contact fields like country, city, state, zip code, etc., or from your recipients’ IP address tracked by form submissions, page visits, custom events, etc.
3) Once you select the option, Freshworks CRM displays the percentage of contacts for whom timezones are known.
4) For recipients whose timezone information is unavailable, you will be prompted to select a fallback timezone from the dropdown.
5) View the performance of your campaigns based on different timezones under Analytics.
Note: We recommend scheduling campaigns 24 hours in advance to cover every region/timezone.