Freshworks CRM mobile app allows you to confirm your presence for a sales activity such as a lunch meeting or a quick coffee with a prospect and keeps your team in the loop as well.
How to enable check-in for a sales activity?
To enable check-in for any sales activity,
- Go to Admin Settings > Sales activities
- Click the Create Activity button
- Select the checkbox “Allow sales reps to check in from the Freshworks CRM mobile app (Android and iOS)”
- Click Save.
Note: You can enable the checkbox while editing a sales activity as well.
How do I check-in for a sales activity?
To check-in for a sales activity,
- Sales Activity Card
- Go to Freshworks CRM mobile app and on the home screen, click the check in button near the sales activity card.
From the calendar
- Click on the Monthly view button near the calendar
- Click on a date that has a sales activity
- Click the check in button
In the activities tab on the details page of a record, say contacts
Click on the Meeting button
In the activity screen, click on the Check in button
Check in location options
The sales activity is checked in with the current location of the salesperson. You also have the option to allow or deny Freshworks CRM from accessing the device’s location.
The two images show Coffee sales activity to follow up. One image has location populated and another without a location.