You can buy local and toll-free from over 90 countries across the world with just one click and start using the numbers for your business.
What are the types of numbers available?
- Local Numbers: Numbers corresponding to a particular city or region. With local numbers, you can establish a call center anywhere in the world and still maintain a local presence for your customers. Check out the list of countries from where you can buy numbers.
- Toll-free Numbers: These numbers do not incur any call charges for your callers. As a call center company, you can buy toll-free numbers to provide a zero-cost option for your customers to reach out to you. You can see the list of toll-free numbers we provide here.
- Mobile Number: In addition to local and toll-free numbers, you can also buy mobile numbers and use them for both inbound and outbound calls.
- Vanity Numbers: These are alphanumeric, which are easy to remember for the customers. For example, 1-800-FLOWERS can be the vanity number for a florist.
How to purchase a number?
Prerequisite: Before purchasing numbers, make sure you have enough phone credits in your account.
Login to Freshworks CRM.
Go to Admin Settings > Phone Numbers.
Click Buy New Number.
Select the country. You can also use the search box to find a country.
Based on the country selected, you can further choose the locality or state. For example, if you choose Canada, you can also select the state and locality from where you want to buy a number.
Select the type of number you want to buy. You can buy a local, toll-free, mobile, or vanity number. Note that the availability of number type varies based on the country you choose. You can also see the corresponding number rates.
Hover over the number you want to buy and click Buy.
Note: Some country numbers cannot be purchased directly. In this case, you will find the contact support button. To purchase these numbers, click Contact Support to contact the support team.
Once you buy the number, you can configure number properties and call actions.
Note: If a country is not listed under the drop-down but is present in the list, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase a number in that country. When you attempt to purchase numbers in certain countries such as France or Germany, you may be requested to enter additional details. Contact us at email@example.com
How to buy vanity numbers?
Vanity numbers are free toll-free numbers that contain an alphanumeric sequence which is easy to remember. For example, you can buy numbers highlighting your company/brand name, such as 1-800-FRESHCALL.
- Go to Admin Settings > Phone Numbers.
- Click Buy a Number.
Choose toll-free numbers and search numbers by digits or phrases.
Type a number based on a phrase you are looking for and click on Buy.
Note: To dial a vanity number, a customer must use the corresponding letters below each number in the dialpad. For example, to dial 1-800-FRESHCALL, type 1-800-1373742255.