To pace up any sale transaction and push contacts into deal closures, intense and undeterred follow up is mandatory. To save you the trouble of having to periodically check your tasks and other important feature alerts to know when they are due, Freshworks CRM has a notification alert icon, listing all your notifications to remind you to complete them. Every notification related to the user gets listed here.
- Click the notification alert icon. A notification that directs you to set your choice of notifications appears.
- Click Settings and More Settings to land on the profile settings page. Alternatively, click the Profile icon > Connect Email > Notifications tab.
- To set a notification,
- Select the checkbox beside 'Get Reminders' or 'Get Notifications' you want to enable.
- Choose the time (in minutes) when you want to be reminded about the task before it’s due.
- If you want to be notified when you are assigned a task by a user, select the Get email when a task is assigned to you checkbox.
- Click Save.
Note: 1) The notifications are specific to each user. 2) Some notifications which might help improve your productivity are set as mandatory notifications 3) The number of unattended notifications appears over the notifications alert icon in Red 4) The unattended notifications appear in grey 5) You are also notified through email if the task is deleted 6) Mark all as read'option lets you tag all the notifications present as read 7) To go to the profile settings page, you can also click the 'settings' option present alongside the 'Mark all as read' 8) For mobile app notifications refer to this article
This is unlike the general notifications in three aspects:
Choice: It is left to the user’s choice to decide what they wish to be notified on. This saves the user from being annoyed by unwanted notifications.
Relevance: As the users are given the option of choosing, the problem of being spammed with irrelevant notifications is solved.
Redirects to action page: When you click a particular notification, it lands on the corresponding page where you can go ahead and respond accordingly.