It’s highly recommended that you set a time zone for your profile as all your appointments, tasks, emails, call logs (anything with a timestamp) will be displayed in the equivalent time of your preferred time zone. You can also change the language in your web application.
To update the time zone and language,
- Click the Profile Icon and click the pencil icon. You will be redirected to the Org dashboard.
- Click the Edit Profile button to make changes to the language and time zone in the Other Information section under the Profile tab.
- Click Save.
Org Admins can configure the time zone and language for individual users in the Organization.
- On your web application, click on the ‘Users’ icon in the left sidebar.
- Click on the user to view the profile.
- On the user’s profile, you will see the ‘Edit Profile’ button. Click on it.
- Under the ‘Profile’ section, you can update the user’s time zone and language.
- Once you have chosen, click on the ‘Save’ button at the bottom.