It’s highly recommended that you set a time zone for your profile as all your appointments, tasks, emails, call logs (anything with a timestamp) will be displayed in the equivalent time of your preferred time zone. Freshworks CRM also gives you the flexibility to change the language in the CRM.
To update the time zone and language,
- Click the Profile Icon and click the pencil icon. You will be redirected to the Org dashboard.
- Click the Edit Profile button to make changes to the language and time zone in the Other Information section under the Profile tab.
- Click Save.
Org Admins can configure the time zone and language for individual users in the Organization.
- From your Freshworks account, click on the ‘Users’ icon in the left sidebar.
- Click on the user to view the profile.
- On the user’s profile, you will see the ‘Edit Profile’ button. Click on it.
- Under the ‘Profile’ section, you can update the user’s time zone and language.
- Once you have chosen, click on the ‘Save’ button at the bottom.