With the bulk email feature, you can select multiple contacts through list views and send bulk emails that are personalized.
To send bulk emails,
- On the home screen, click the Contacts/Deals module.
- Select the list of records by tapping the records individually.
- To select all records in the view, tap Select All.
- Tap the Email icon. This opens the compose window.
- Compose your email in the window by typing it out or by selecting a template by clicking the star button.
Note: Bulk emails cannot be saved as drafts. If the email compose window is closed without sending the email, the content will be lost When a bulk email is being composed, only the count of selected recipients will be displayed in the 'To' field.
Additionally, you can also:
Tap the Track check box to enable email tracking, link conversations to contacts and add an unsubscribe link.
Add file attachments from your device.
Schedule emails to send them at the desired date, time, and timezone.
Click the Send icon. This will send the email to all selected records.