Freshworks CRM offers you the option to create accounts from the mobile app.
To create an account on the Freshworks CRM mobile app,
- On the home screen click the + Quick Add button. Alternatively, you can click Accounts on the bottom. In the accounts list view that appears, click the Floating Action Button. The Add Account overlay appears.
- The Freshworks mobile app displays the quick add fields that have been configured in the Freshworks CRM web app in the Accounts Module.
- By default, fill in the following fields:
- Name - Enter the last name of the account (required field)
- Sales owner - You can choose the user who or owner who will work on the account.
- Click the tick icon on Android or the Save button on iOS to save the account.
A success message followed by the details page of the newly created account appears. On the account details page, click the Floating Action Button to add deals, files, notes/voice notes, tasks, appointments, and call logs associated with it. You can view all associated data of the account in the respective tabs of the details page.