Shopify has recently updated their app, which includes significant changes to their API version (2023-04). To align with these updates and ensure seamless integration between Freshmarketer and Shopify, you must update your Shopify app as soon as possible.
Rest assured; this update will not impact any of your current operations within the Freshmarketer application. Your workflows and processes will continue to function seamlessly.
By updating your Shopify app, you will:
Ensure compatibility and seamless integration: The update is necessary to align Freshmarketer with the latest changes in Shopify's app, enabling smooth communication and minimizing any potential disruptions.
Maintain uninterrupted operations: Rest assured, this update will not impact any of your current operations within the Freshmarketer application. Your workflows and processes will continue to function seamlessly.
Follow the steps below to update the Shopify app:
- Go to Admin Settings > Integrations > Marketplace Apps
- On the Marketplace Apps page click on Manage Apps to view all your installed apps
- Click on the "Update" button adjacent to the Shopify application
- After clicking on the update button, the CRM will prompt you to grant permission for it to access your Shopify data
- Click "OK," and the app will be updated