Summarizing bot conversations is an invaluable tool for customer service agents. It helps agents quickly understand the discussion to accelerate the resolution process. This eliminates the need for the agents to read through the entire conversation and instead consume information concisely, enabling the agent to focus on the current problems. In short, summarizing bot conversations helps agents move through customer service calls more quickly while enabling them to make more informed decisions.
- To summarize your bot conversations using Freddy AI, navigate to Admin > Freddy > Bot summarization and toggle it on.
- Whenever your customers have a conversation that goes for longer than ten interactions, Freddy will identify the conversation as a longer conversation.
- When a customer has a conversation that has more than ten interactions, Freddy detects that the conversation is a longer conversation.
- When such a bot conversation is handed over to your agents, Freddy will share condensed context as a private note.
- Your agents can use this note to start a new private thread and have their own internal conversations while responding to the customer.
Automating summaries for bot conversations will enable your team to quickly understand the customer's issue without thoroughly reviewing the conversation. This enables agents to make the right decisions with minimal time investment quickly.
Note: The enablement of optional functionality is subject to certain feature-specific terms and conditions set forth in the Freshworks Supplemental Terms.