The Freshcaller mobile app allows you to provide customer support anywhere on the go using your smartphone. As a call center agent, you can use the mobile app to always stay connected with your customers even while you are away from the desk.
- Make or receive calls
- Record calls
- Add call notes
- Transfer calls
- View call summary
- View multiple incoming calls
Before you download and install the app, check out the device and OS requirements:
- iOS: iOS 10 and higher versions
- Android: Android 5.0 and higher versions
The Freshcaller mobile app requires a few permissions on your phone to make and receive calls. When you open the app for the first time, you will be prompted to give access to the following:
- Contacts: To access your contact details.
- Microphone: To record calls.
The mobile app is currently available only in the English language.
Downloading The App
To download and install the app:
- Go to the Android app store or iOS store and search for the Freshcaller mobile app.
- Tap on Install.
- Open the app and enter your Freshcaller account URL.
- Log in with your email and password or you can choose to sign in with google.
- Once your account is verified, you can start using the mobile app.