The Freshdesk Contact Center mobile app allows you to provide customer support anywhere on the go using your smartphone. As a call center agent, you can use the mobile app to always stay connected with your customers even while you are away from the desk.
The app is available on both Android and iOS stores. With the mobile app, you can:
- Make or receive calls
- Record calls
- Add call notes
- Transfer calls
- View call summary
- View multiple incoming calls
Before you download and install the app, check out the device and OS requirements:
- iOS: iOS 10 and higher versions
- Android: Android 5.0 and higher versions
The Freshdesk Contact Center mobile app requires a few permissions on your phone to make and receive calls. When you open the app for the first time, you will be prompted to give access to the following:
- Contacts: To access your contact details.
- Microphone: To record calls.
The mobile app is currently available only in the English language.
Downloading The App
To download and install the app:
- Go to the Android app store or iOS store and search for the Freshdesk Contact Center mobile app.
- Tap on Install.
- Open the app and enter your Freshdesk Contact Center account URL.
- Log in with your email and password or you can choose to sign in with google.
- Once your account is verified, you can start using the mobile app.