- Once you sign up for a Freshcaller account with a valid email id, you will receive an email to activate your account:
- Click on the activation link in your mail.
- Set a password and click Activate your account. Alternatively, you can activate with your Google account.
You can now start using your Freshcaller account. The account URL usually contains the email id that was used for signing up. Remember to bookmark the URL. If you want to have a different account URL, contact us at support.freshcaller.com.
Before using Freshcaller, check out the browser and other recommended network requirements:
- Test your network connection: Running a network test can help you identify and troubleshoot any network or audio settings issues in your system.
- Check Browser Settings: We recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome. Also, make sure that your browser setting is configured to allow microphone access.
Note: If you are the first person to sign up, you will be the account admin of your account. As an account admin, you can add users/agents to your account. Your agents will receive an email to activate and join your account. Once activated, they can use your account using their credentials.