- Click on the Contacts icon from the sidebar to see all your Contacts
- You can either scroll through the list of your Contacts or directly search for the article
- Once you've located the contact whose account you need to delete, click on the contact name
- You will now see all the details about the Contact, such as their contact info, lifecycle stage, status, and activity timeline, among others.
- Click on the three dots to reveal more options of what you can do with the contact. This includes edit, clone, delete, export, unsubscribe, forget.
How can I export a contact's data?
Modified on: Fri, 24 Jun, 2022 at 2:47 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes No
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?