Every notification you receive in the Freshchat web app also appears in the mobile app. You can control desktop, mobile, email, and in-app notifications.
Note: You will receive desktop and sound notifications only if you are not on the Freshchat inbox page.
Enabling desktop notifications
- On your Freshchat account, click on the bell icon at the top
- Click Settings > Enable desktop notifications and allow notifications
You can see a set of important alerts here. To see the complete list of settings, click More Settings
Enabling chat notifications
- On the Notification Settings page, scroll down to chat notifications
- Select the notifications you want to enable and click Save
Enabling notifications on mobile
- On your Freshchat mobile app, click on Settings
- Click Notifications and enable the alerts for which you want to get alerts on the Freshchat mobile app
- Click Save