You can export your analytics data in the web application. When you export your data from Freshworks Analytics, you'll receive the .CSV file through email.
Exporting your report
1. Go to Analytics and click the report that you would like to export. This opens the reports page.
2. Choose the report you’d like to export and click the report. This opens the report page.
3. Click the Export button. You can opt to Export to Email or download the report.
4. If you opt to Export, the PDF download will be generated and sent to you via email.
5. If you opt to Download, the file is downloaded to your local system and can be opened on your browser.