To ensure compliance with GDPR regulations, your web application offers users the option to export their records, enabling them to download their data when transitioning to a new tool. This feature empowers users to maintain control over their information and ensures seamless data portability.
Follow the steps below to export a contact from your web application.
- Go to the Contacts module of your application and click to open the details page of the contact you wish to export.
- Locate and click the three-dot button to access the drop-down menu.
- Select the Export option from the drop-down menu to initiate the creation of a downloadable file containing the contact's information.
- Upon selecting Export, a success message will appear, and you will receive an email with a link to the export zip file.
- Open the email and click on the provided link to download the export zip file.
- Extract the contents of the zip file to access your contact file.
Note: To download the data, you will be requested to authenticate using the credentials of your web application.
Note: To bulk export a select set of contacts, use reports, and export a .CSV file consisting of contacts of your choice. To do the same, follow these instructions