Connect your email and receive all mails related to your prospects directly into the web application. This saves you from having to juggle between your mailbox and the product repeatedly.
To connect your Microsoft email account
Go to Profile Settings and click Connect your email. This opens the Connect email section on the profile settings page.
Select Microsoft Outlook. This brings up the pop up where you can configure your email sync.
Opt between 2-way sync and 1-way sync and then you will be directed to the Microsoft sign-in page.
2-way sync (This is the default option): Choosing this option to sync both Incoming and outgoing emails between the Mailbox and the CRM. This is usually recommended as you can access the entire email thread in both your CRM and the primary mailbox.
1-way sync: This option is useful when you want to limit the number of emails that are sent to the web application from the mailbox. If you don’t want the automatic sync of all incoming emails related to your contacts, you can opt 1-way sync.
The incoming emails received in the mailbox will not be synced automatically. You can use your account's bcc email address to push required emails to the CRM
Click Connect email to grant a set of access permissions to your web applications.
Once the email is connected successfully you will see the below settings
1) Please make sure your mailbox has API access enabled.
2) If your IT team has restricted API access to your mailbox then you can use Exchange Web Services (EWS) to connect your mailbox. So please make sure EWS is enabled in your mailbox. EWS connection for Microsoft emails is available only from the Pro plan
3) The web application uses Modern Authentication to connect your mailbox.
4) If the email authentication fails, follow these steps to troubleshoot email connectivity issues
5) Microsoft has deprecated support for basic authentication and by default, we have disabled SMTP and moved to Graph API so you can connect your email in a more secure and stable manner. The following are some limitations while using Graph API:
If the email body exceeds 4 MB, you cannot send the email
You cannot send email using aliases