With Team Inbox, Freshworks CRM enables users to set up and use a common inbox for sales, support or marketing queries. This is useful when companies have a generic email address like "email@example.com" or "firstname.lastname@example.org."
This inbox can be accessed by all Freshworks CRM users in your organization so they can respond to sales queries. Freshworks CRM automatically creates contacts from queries sent to this inbox and associates the email to the contact. The email is also captured as a conversation under the contact.
To set up the Team Inbox,
1. Setup Auto-forwarding in your mailbox.
For example, if you are a Gmail user, you can choose to forward all of your new messages to another email address. Click here to know how to automatically forward Gmail messages
2. Go to Admin Settings > Team Inbox.
3. Add your sales email addresses to the Team Inbox.
4. Click Verify. This triggers a verification link that will be sent to your account.
5. Click the link to complete verification. The email will now be verified and carries a tick sign besides it confirming the successful sync of the sales email address with the Team Inbox.
You can filter and view emails related to the inboxes created from Conversations > Team Inbox