Custom module records support bulk actions such as Assign, Update, and Delete. You can select a set of records and execute bulk actions on the records.
To perform bulk actions,
Go to the custom modules page and select the records by clicking the checkbox beside them.
Choose any one of the following bulk actions:
1. Assign the selected records to a new owner by clicking the button.
2. Select the owner from the dropdown and click .
1. Click the button. This brings up an overlay where you can choose the field that you wish to update.
2. Select the field you wish to update from the dropdown and update the field value.
3. Click . This updates the field on all the selected records.
1. Click the button. This brings up a dialog box that requests you to confirm the deletion of the feature.
2. Type 4701 to provide confirmation and click .