In the fast-paced world of customer support, your agents work hard to resolve the maximum number of tickets in the least amount of time. At the same time, agents need to be empathetic and professional in every conversation. Effective communication often plays a key role in helping your agents build rapport and transform once-troubled customers into long-term buyers.
Proactive Quality Coach assists all your agents to have better conversations with your customers. It reviews your agent's answers right when they hit “send” and suggests real-time improvements for better response quality and consistency. With Proactive Quality Coach, your agents can focus less on their language and more on providing the right solution, boosting their overall confidence & speed.
Enabling Proactive Quality Coach
To enable Proactive Quality Coach for your agents, you can -
Step 1: Login to your Freshchat account as an admin
Step 2: Navigate to Admin Settings > Chat Settings > Freddy
Step 3: Under the Freddy Copilot section, toggle on Proactive Quality Coach
By default, Proactive Quality Coach is disabled for all agents.
When disabled, no suggestions are shown to the agents in their inbox
When enabled, Freddy will provide the suggestions right after they click on the send button within the inbox.
Enabling Proactive Quality Coach for specific roles
If you want only specific roles in your organization to view Proactive Quality Coach suggestions, follow these steps -
Step 1: Navigate to Admin Settings > Users and Permissions > Roles
Step 2: Click on the specific role for which you want to enable Proactive Quality Coach
Step 3: From the left-hand panel, click on Chat Inbox
Step 4: Check or uncheck Enable Proactive Quality Coach based on the access you want to give to the role
Using Proactive Quality Coach suggestions as an agent
As an agent, you can view the suggestions made by Proactive Quality Coach in the agent inbox right before you send a message. This feature is available for all channels, including email.
1. When an agent clicks on the send button, Freddy will analyze the entire response and highlight suggestions for improvements.
2. These suggestions are based on 6 parameters in the below order of priority -
Abusive Words > Spelling Check > Grammar > Too long > Filler words > Tone
3. Freddy can also detect and classify up to 10 different tones of the message -
Good Tones: Empathetic, Professional, Patient, Solution Oriented, Respectful
Bad Tones: Overly Robotic or Scripted, Defensive, Argumentative, Overly Technical or Jargony, Sarcastic or Mocking
4. Each parameter has a specific color code which highlights the respective words/sentences that need improvement.
5. Agents can hover on each suggestion to view details and the right response. They can accept or ignore the suggestions, based on their judgement.
6. Agents can also use the Proactive Quality Coach icon, next to the send button to fix or ignore all issues at once.
7. Once accepted, Freddy will update the word/sentence with the provided suggestion.
Proactive Quality Coach Analytics
Admins can view how their agents are benefitting from Proactive Quality Coach and its impact in Freddy Analytics Reports.
Step 1: Click on Support Analytics from the left-hand navigation.
Step 2: Under All Reports > Choose Freddy Reports > Proactive Quality Coach
Admins can now view usage based metrics like -
- No. of agents with Proactive Quality Coach enabled
- No. of suggestions showed to the agents
- No. of suggestions accepted by the agents
- No. of suggestions rejected by the agents
Admins can also view impact metrics like -
- Average Quality Score for the agents with and without Proactive Quality Coach enabled
- Average CSAT for the agents with and without Proactive Quality Coach enabled
- Average Quality Score for the agents who accept vs do not accept the suggestions
- Average CSAT for the agents who accept vs do not accept the suggestions