Day passes temporarily give access to an agent for a day. This helps you add part-time agents to your accounts instead of purchasing a full license. You can use day passes to manage a sudden spike in support traffic or to bring in a specialist/consultant to do a particular task. A day pass is consumed every time an occasional agent logs into your account and will be valid till the end of the day.
The day pass utilization report helps track your day pass utilization at an account level as well as at an agent level.
- By default, the report presents data from the last 30 days, but you can customize the date range or apply various group by filters.
- You can export the report to your mail or download the report as PDF.
- As this is a curated report, you cannot edit the report or add new metrics/filters. However, you can clone the report or create a custom report and add your preferred widgets/metrics.
To access the report:
- Go to Support Analytics and click Curated Reports from the left panel.
- Choose Day Pass Utilization Report from the list of curated reports.
Day passes utilized: This gives the number of day passes utilized according to the time period selected. By default, it shows utilization for the last 30 days. You can use this to forecast which months or weeks you need to prepare for adding temporary agents to your team.
Day pass utilization trend: This gives the number of day passes utilized per day for the selected time period. You can use it to forecast spikes in support requests over time.
Agent-based day pass utilization: This widget shows the number of support passes used per agent.
Agent-based day pass utilization trend: This widget shows the number of support passes used per agent over a period of time.