The Helpdesk Overview report offers a holistic view of key metrics related to helpdesk capabilities, enabling businesses to analyze ticket inflows, measure helpdesk performance, and gauge CSAT survey results. Use this report to effectively manage your helpdesk and make critical decisions on staffing.
- The report will be visible only if you integrate Freshdesk and enable ticket and task creation.
- By default, the report presents data from the last 30 days, but you can customize the date range or apply various group by filters like group name or agent name.
- You can export the report to your mail or download the report as PDF.
- As this is a curated report, you cannot edit the report or add new metrics/filters. However, you can clone the report or create a custom report and add your preferred widgets/metrics.
To access the report:
- Go to Support Analytics and click Curated Reports from the left panel.
- Choose Helpdesk Overview Report from the list of curated reports.
The report is split into the following tabs:
The tab gives a summary of ticket volume based on source, type, and priority and helps you optimize support channels and create targeted FAQs to address common issues effectively.
- Ticket Volume Summary: Provides a snapshot of ticket volume, including tickets created, resolved, reopened, and unresolved. For example, In the last 30 days, you have received 3000 new tickets, resolved 2500, and have 500 unresolved tickets.
- Ticket Volume Trend: Shows how ticket inflows peak or dip. For example, if you see an increase in ticket creation during a particular day, you may want to check if there was a system outage.
- Volume Analysis by source: Breaks down ticket volume by the source of origin, such as email, chat, or phone. For example, if the tickets from live chat have doubled in the past week, you can increase the agent count for live chat support.
- Volume analysis by type: Shows ticket volume based on ticket types like payment, technical issues, or feedback. For example, if most incoming tickets are related to 'Payment and Credits,' it may be time to update your payment-related FAQs.
- Volume analysis by priority: This widget presents ticket volume categorized by priority levels, enabling identification of urgent and high-priority tickets. For example, if more number of incoming tickets received are marked 'Urgent,' make sure to deliver prompt responses.
The tab gives a summary of your helpdesk performance. This includes the helpdesk average response time, and resolution time, based on source, ticket type, and priority.
The list of widgets includes:
- Performance summary: Provides an overview of helpdesk performance, including average response and resolution times, First contact rate percentages, and SLA compliance. For example, if your SLA % is more than 95 %, it indicates your team's timely responses to customer issues.
- Performance summary trend: Shows trends in helpdesk performance.
- Performance summary by source: Lets you nalyze the performance metrics based on ticket sources, such as email, chat or social media. For example, if the average first response time for Facebook tickets exceeds the response SLA, identify and the fix the cause for delay.
- Performance summary by ticket type: Provides details on the performance metrics based on ticket types, that help you identify areas requiring process improvements. For example, if Technical issues have a higher first response time, assist your agents with response templates for common tech queries.
- Performance summary by priority: Provides data on the performance metrics based on ticket priorities, ensuring high-priority tickets receive immediate attention. For example, if the urgent priority tickets; first response is not within the SLA, take measures to improve the first response response time.
The tab enables you to measure the helpdesk efficiency and customer satisfaction with every support ticket.
The list of widgets includes:
- Survey results: Displays the percentage of positive, negative, and neutral feedback received from customers. For example, a 90% positive feedback score, reflects excellent customer satisfaction.
- Answer status: Provides insights on the number of survey questions answered and unanswered, ensuring comprehensive customer feedback collection.
- Survey results trend: View the results trend of customer surveys over a period of time and analyze how your helpdesk is performing.
- Results by choices: Privides survey results based on customer choices and enables you to measure the improvements or declines in customer satisfaction. For example, if customers express dissatisfaction with response times, address the issue promptly and enhance the overall customer experience.
- Results by agents: Displays the summary of the survey results by each agent in your team. Identify agents with higher and lower feedback results to recognize the top performers and assist the low-performing agents with the required assistance.
- Results by groups: Displays the summary of the survey results by each team. Identify the groups with higher and lower feedback results to recognize the best team and assist the low-performing teams with the required assistance.