Snooze conversations allows you to temporarily remove a conversation from your inbox until a later time or date. This helps keep your inbox clutter-free and lets you focus on conversations that are more important at the moment. When the snooze timer ends, the conversation will reappear in your inbox.
To snooze a conversation,
- Change the conversation status to "Waiting on customer", "Waiting on internal team", or a custom conversation status.
- Click on the Alarm clock icon in your conversation pane and select from one of the pre-set snooze options.
- You can also create a custom snooze reminder anywhere between 15 minutes to 30 days.
- Once you've selected the snooze option, click on the Set Snooze button.
- This conversation will be moved outside your inbox and can be accessed from the My snoozed conversations inbox view. You can cancel or change your snooze anytime by clicking on the Snooze button here.
- Once the snooze timer runs out, the conversation will be moved back to your inbox and the status will be set to Open.
- Snoozing a conversation will not pause your response and resolution SLAs.
- When a conversation is snoozed, it will not be auto-resolved until the snooze timer runs out.
- Advance Automation rules will continue to work on snoozed conversations.
If you have any further questions, please talk to your account manager or write to us at email@example.com.