With Forward threads, agents will be able to forward any conversation to an email address. When the agents forward the conversation to an external stakeholder, any subsequent responses will be captured and displayed as a subcard within the customer pivot. This helps in de-cluttering the main conversation pane and keeping everything organised under Forward Threads.
1. Navigate to the conversation card you want to forward.
2. Click on the three dots located on the conversation card.
3. A drop-down menu will appear, select "Forward Threads" from the options.
4. The reply editor of the thread will open, which supports the same settings as an email conversation.
5. Add the email ID of the person to whom you want to forward the conversation.
6. There is also an option to add people on CC and BCC if you want to send a copy of the conversation to multiple recipients.
7. Once you have added the necessary email IDs, click on the "Send" button to forward the thread. The forward thread is created.
8. The forwarded thread is created and it is now visible as a sub-card in the customer pivot.
9. You can view the transcript of the conversation between the agent and the customer by clicking on "View Transcript". You can also hide transcript.
Note: Agents can forward a conversation, Private Note, or an agent/customer response, only if they have access permissions set by Admins for forwarding. Agents without permissions can only view the forward thread.