Support agents often have to write summaries before passing on conversations to their team members for next action. With Summarize, agents don't have to draft summaries but instead generate a summary of the entire conversation automatically and share it across teams for any use-case of collaboration. It helps in summarising the content of a conversation into a shorter, more concise form instead of agents drafting it themselves. It is a strong offering when combined our upcoming enhancement of Freshchat new threading logic and L1<>L2 handoff
Why summarise text with Freddy AI with ChatGPT in Freshchat ?
Time-saving: By summarising conversations with ChatGPT, agents can save a considerable amount of time. Rather than going through lengthy conversations and drafting the summary by the agent themselves, they can automate and get a summary of the discussions in just a few sentences.
Increased productivity: By sharing a summary of the conversation, team members can quickly understand what was discussed and what action items need to be completed, reducing the time spent catching up on missed information.
How to set up Freddy AI with ChatGPT in Freshchat
In Freshchat, Admin can set up ChatGPT by following these simple steps:
1. Go to admin settings and click on Conversational AI
2. Choose the AI language model
3. Enable the toggle on ChatGPT
4. If you are using Freshworks API, choose the option Freshworks ChatGPT API
5. If you are using other ChatGPT API, enter your ChatGPT API token and get started
How to start using Summarizer?
1. After setting up the ChatGPT integration in Freshchat, you can start using the Summarize feature in your conversations.
2. To automatically Summarise conversations between agent and the customer, agent will need to click "Summarize" button in the reply editor. Once done, a summary of the conversation is displayed. presented. Agent has an option to modify the summary if required.
3. Once you are satisfied with the summary, click the "Send" button to share it with other teams or the next agent for further action.
Summarize is currently a public BETA feature. If you're keen on using this feature, you can request access. To do so, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.