TABLE OF CONTENTS
Setting up the integration on Zoom
- Login to your Zoom Marketplace account using your Admin credentials.
- Click on Develop > Build App.
- Click on the Create button in the OAuth section, as shown in the below screenshot.
- The below pop-up will open:
Enter an App Name for your reference. This will reflect wherever you use the Zoom app in Freshchat.
Select User-managed app.
Disable the "Would you like to publish this app on Zoom App Marketplace?" toggle.
- After you click on the Create button in the above screen, it will redirect to another page. Here you can see the zoom Client ID and Client secret.
Enter https://oauth.freshdev.io/auth/callback in the Redirect URL for OAuth and Add Allow Lists fields as shown in the below screenshot.
- Click the Continue button, and you will see the below screen:
- Click the Add Scopes button and select “View your meetings” and “View and manage your meetings”:
- After “Activation”, again go back to the App Credentials screen and get the Client ID and Client secret
Setting up the integration on Freshchat
- Login to Freshchat and navigate to Admin > Marketplace apps for Chat > Zoom > Install.
- Enter the client ID and Secret from Zoom app in Freshchat > Authorize button or Reauthorize button.
- After successful authorization, the App will be installed.
- Once you have installed the Zoom app, you can find it in the sidebar on the Team Inbox page. For the first time, each agent must click the ”Authorize” button.
- Once you click the Authorize button, a new pop-up will open, requiring the agent to log in to their Zoom account.
- Once you login to the zoom account, refresh the whole page, and open the APP, you will see the below screen.
- Click on the “New Meeting” to generate an instant Zoom meeting, and the same link will be added in the “Editor” section.
- You can click “Schedule a meeting” to schedule a meeting for a later time.