This article provides details on the options/features available on the Freshdesk Contact Center phone widget during an ongoing call. For instructions on making or receiving calls, see Making and Receiving Calls in Freshdesk Contact Center.
When you make or receive a call, you will see the following options on the widget:
The various options/features available are:
- Contact Details: View the customer's name and phone number. You can click on the customer's name to go to the Contacts page.
- Hold: Use this to place your caller on hold.
- Mute: Click to mute yourself.
- Pause/Resume Recording: Click to pause/resume the call recording. By default, all calls are recorded in Freshdesk Contact Center. However, you can change the call recording option under Number Properties.
- Call actions: Click this icon to perform various call actions like warm and cold transfers, conference calls, and parallel calls to another agent.
- Other call actions: Click on the three dots to view additional options:
- Push to queue: Use this to transfer your call to another queue or IVR. (https://support.freshcaller.com/en/support/solutions/articles/50000004783)
- Voicemail Drop: Send pre-recorded voicemail messages to the customers if an outgoing call you make goes unanswered.
Note: This option is visible only when you make an outgoing call.
- Dialpad: Use this to enter the phone number on number pad.
- Add notes: Use this to add a detailed call summary.
Note: The availability of few options are based on your subscription plan. Check the corresponding linked article to know the applicable plans.