Your team is going above and beyond to prioritize customer experience and to meet and exceed customer expectations. With customer expectations at an all-time high, agents must stay on top to provide a seamless support experience. Today, people simply reach out through their favorite apps for help. While we support all of these fantastic apps, visitors also have the freedom to continue their conversations at their convenience on any of these apps. A conversation started through SMS can continue on WhatsApp and be resolved via Email. This flexibility is now becoming essential to delight your customers every single time.
For this to happen seamlessly, agents must have full context when customers reach out via multiple channels for the same/different issue.
With Conversation Switch, agents get a faster and one-scroll interaction to view historical conversations of the same contact in the same pane without leaving the Freshchat Inbox.
The left pane: New conversations will show up as cards as usual. Clicking on the card will open the conversation in the middle pane as part of the entire thread.
The middle pane:
- Once you click on a conversation card from the left pane, you will be able to view that conversation in the middle pane
- If there are multiple conversations, they will load in batches of 5
- Agents will have access to open/view conversations based on the role assigned to them and the corresponding permissions - if an agent has channel-specific restrictions, then they will only be able to view the conversation but not perform any actions
- The conversations are sorted by created time, with the latest conversation at the end
- When a conversation gets a reply, although the order in the middle pane stays the same, the default reordering on the left pane will keep happening - the card with the latest response will go to the top
1. Only one conversation can be expanded at a time; clicking on another conversation will collapse the previous one
2. Drafts will not get saved when typing out responses for multiple conversations in the middle pane
The right pane: The widgets on the right pane will load and open up depending on the conversation that is open/expanded on the middle pane.
Your team can provide personalized support with a rich customer 360 view that includes every customer interaction - including historical conversations, on a single page.