How can I choose the right plan?
Modified on: Fri, 23 Sep, 2022 at 11:44 AM
Your trial typically lasts 21-days and gives you the flexibility to test out all the crucial features of individual or multiple products. You are likely to be on one of our higher plans, with the option to opt for a lower one. Trials are the best time to test how the solution solves your business problem and understand the combination of features, bundles, and add-ons you need.
You can effortlessly switch between trial plans with the following steps:
Access Subscriptions from the switcher. You will be redirected to the My Subscriptions window.
Select Manage Trial from the My Subscriptions window.
Underneath the options, you will find all the plans you can try. In addition to the plans within the product, you can switch between tabs to find the product categories you can try.
- Not all product verticals have categories within.
- You can also change currencies and billing frequencies as per your requirements.
- Once you select the right plan for you, click Switch Trial
Confirm the switch when ready.
- Switching to lower plans will delete all your data from features that are not available in the lower plan. The list of features you lose on downgrading depends on the products that you are using.
- We recommend carefully examining the plan-feature mapping list before switching to a lower plan.
You will see a success message once the switch is done.
For more details, write to email@example.com.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?