The Quick Actions feature enables customers to move around quickly while interacting with your bot. You can allow your customers to go to the previous or a different dialog or conversation at any point in time with just a click of a button or shortcuts that you set up.
Note: Predefined buttons and the widget menu will only be available when you’re using the conversations widget or self-service widget. They are not supported if you deploy the bot on messaging channels.
A quick guide to setting up Quick Actions
- Click on the Flows > Configure > Quick actions from the menu.
- Click New quick action
- Give your quick action a name under Label
- Define which dialog this quick action should lead to upon selection under Go to dialog
- Choose the required type of quick action. There are three types:
- Predefined buttons: Choose this option if the defined quick action is to be a button in the flow. This button can show up for all dialogs when your customers interact with the bot by default by selecting the checkbox.
- Widget menu: Choose this option if the defined quick action is to show up as part of the widget menu.
- Slash command: Choose this option if the defined quick action should be triggered by a / command in the input box.
Note: Slash commands and widget menu options can be defined globally but are not customizable for every conversation. Preset buttons can be defined globally and are customizable for every conversation.
- You can also make use of a new default Go back quick action, which you can use in any of your dialogs. This will enable your customer to go back to the previous menu.