To integrate your Zendesk account with Freshchat, you need the following information:
- Your Zendesk Admin Email ID
- Your Zendesk Subdomain
You can get this from your Zendesk URL. For example, if your Zendesk account URL is https://example.zendesk.com/ then your subdomain is 'example'.
- Your Zendesk Account Token (unused, if not, generate a new one)
To get this, log in to your Zendesk account and go to Channels > API > Token Access
How to set up the integration?
- Login to your Freshchat account as Account Owner/Admin.
- Go to Admin > Apps > Native Integrations for chat > Zendesk.
- Add your Zendesk Admin email ID, subdomain, and account token.