How to configure call recording?
Modified on: Thu, 4 May, 2023 at 3:06 PM
Note: If you have signed up for your account after 24 April 2023, please visit the following article: Configuring call recording options
By default, all your incoming and outgoing calls are recorded. However, you can configure how and when you want to record your calls.
To enable call recording for a specific number:
- Log in to your web application's account.
- Go to Admin Settings > Phone Numbers. You can see the list of available numbers in your account. If you do not have any number, you can purchase a new number using the Buy New Number option.
- Hover over the number for which you want to configure the recording option and click on the edit icon. You will see the Properties tab.
- Click on the Record Type drop-down and select how you want to record the calls.
The options are:
- Do not record calls: Select this option if you do not want to record any calls (incoming/outgoing)
- Record all calls: Records both your incoming and outgoing calls.
- Record incoming calls: Records only the incoming calls
- Record outgoing calls: Records only the outgoing calls.
- Record manually: Gives the option to get the customer's consent before recording the call. Manual call recording keeps your callers informed that their call is being recorded and only if they agree, you can start
Click Save Changes.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?