Tracking emails help you determine the engagement level of your customers and prospects with your company, and to identify the ones who are most interested in what you are selling.
You will know if the emails you sent have been read, links in the emails have been clicked and also if and when emails get bounced.
When you enable tracking, the emails are tracked and labeled as follows,
- Opened - Emails that have been read.
- Clicked - Links in the email that have been clicked.
- Bounced - Emails that were not delivered.
To enable email tracking,
- Click the Profile icon > Settings. The Profile Settings page appears.
- Under the Email Settings tab, select the Track opens and clicks checkbox.
- Click Save.
Once the above checkbox is enabled, the emails sent are automatically tracked. You can find the emails along with their status in the Conversations tab and under Email Tracking. To know more details about the status of the emails, hover on the tag.
You can enable or disable email tracking from the email compose window.