Contacts are individuals who represent the account you do business with. An account is a company that you share business interests with.
Getting your contacts into the product
- The first step is to import the contacts. You can do it automatically using our CRM for web library or manually through import, the Quick Add button, and via phone conversations, and also the chat widget.
- When contacts are created with their email addresses, their social profiles and display picture are auto enriched.
Finding your contacts
- From the Contacts module, you can choose any one of the tabs and filter them, to see a list of refined contacts. You can also create a tab or view with filters of your choice by going to Contacts > + <number of tabs > Add new view
- You can sort contacts by the time when they were Created, Updated, Last contacted, and more.
- To narrow your search results further, add filters of your choice. You can save your search criteria as a custom view to avoid repeated creation of the view. Click Filter by to open the filter overlay.
You can send a bulk email, assign the contacts to another user or sales owner, merge multiple contacts, update contact fields in bulk, delete contacts in bulk, send SMS to multiple contacts, add contacts to or remove contacts from sales sequences and add tags to or remove tags from multiple contacts. To perform bulk actions on contacts,
- Choose contacts by selecting the checkbox beside their names from the Contacts page. You can also click Bulk Actions to choose up to 100 contacts at once.
- From the bulk actions tray, choose a button to perform the required action on the selected contacts.
Contact details page
A quick glance at the details page of contact gives you all the data you need to tailor your conversation to meet their business requirements.
- When you click on a contact, you are directed to the contact's details page.
- You can find the contact’s picture, deals - along with their lifecycle stage, score, customer fit rating, deal value, recent conversations, and recent activities. You can also find other details such as Phone number, Email, Source, Time zone, Owner, and Location of the contact.
- The contact’s marketing-related details such as subscription type and subscription status are also displayed here. Apart from the fields available by default, you can include more custom fields of your choice.
- All contact information can be seen when you click the Edit (View and edit all fields) button.
- You can view the contact’s notes, tasks, and appointments by clicking on the respective icons.