Note: Freddy is currently available in beta for customers on the Pro and Enterprise plan.
The Expand text feature powered by Freddy AI generates expanded copy for existing text. Users have the option to choose their preferred tone and Freddy will generate the text with added information.
How to enable Expand text?
1. Head over to Admin Settings > Account Settings > Freddy Settings.
2. Here, you can view the available features for your account. Enable the Freddy Copilot widget and enable the Expand text option in Sales emails.
How to use Expand text?
1. Highlight the copy you wish to expand on and click the Expand option from the Freddy dropdown.
2. Freddy generates the expanded text, and you select the appropriate tone from a list of available options and pick the required text.
3. Click the Replace text option to add the text to the email. The email copy is now ready with the new text.
*The enablement of optional functionality is subject to certain feature-specific terms and conditions set forth in the Freshworks Supplemental Terms.