Note: Freddy is currently available in Beta for customers on the Pro & Enterprise plan.
What is Freddy?
Freddy is Freshwork’s AI-powered assistant that helps create captivating sales emails in a few clicks.
Freddy for sales emails:
Freddy can help salespeople craft quality emails with just a click. Users can input the key theme of the email, and Freddy will suggest subject lines based on the preferred tone. It also crafts the email copy based on the prompt given. These emails can be used as 1-1 or in bulk emails and also in sales sequences and workflows.
Freddy also helps you improve existing copy by allowing you to rephrase, expand, and enhance the tone of the text.
How to enable the feature
2. From the Freddy section, you can view the available features for your account. Here, you can enable the Generate email in Sales emails option and Generate Email Body in Sales emails option.
To generate an email subject line, follow the below steps:
1. In the new email overlay, enter your prompt in the text box for the subject line. Click on the Freddy AI widget and choose Generate Subject.
2. Freddy offers variations across different tones. Explore additional options in the next page. To proceed with the subject line, choose the variation and click on "Use subject."
3. The chosen subject line is loaded in the subject line area.
To generate an email content, follow the below steps:
1. Enter your detailed prompt in the email overlay and choose the "Generate email" option from the Freddy AI dropdown.
2. Freddy offers variations across different tones. Explore additional options in the next page. To proceed with the email copy, choose the variation and click on "Use email."
3. The new content is added to the email, and you can proceed with the email or make changes if required.
Note: Give detailed prompts on how you want the subject line and email copy to be. You can give prompts to make it look like a question, the emotion you want to evoke, or keep the output under a certain word limit.
*The enablement of optional functionality is subject to certain feature-specific terms and conditions set forth in the Freshworks Supplemental Terms.