The Freshcaller Marketplace comprises a wide range of third-party apps under different categories. This article gives general instructions on how you can install the app. You can find detailed instructions for each app in the Marketplace.
You can install and view the apps only if you have admin or account admin permissions.
How to install third-party apps?
The following steps give you the initial steps to install third-party apps from your Freshcaller account. For further instructions, check out the steps given under each app.
- Log in to your Freshcaller account as an admin.
- Click on Admin > Apps.
- The apps categories are:
- You can browse for an app under the different categories or you can directly enter the app name in the search box.
- Select the app you want to install. For example, Salesforce 2.0.
When you select the app, you can see a general description of the app and instructions to install the app.
- Click on the Install button and follow the steps given under the Instructions tab.
- On successful installation, you will see the installed app inside your Freshcaller widget.