Add quota metric for custom number fields in the deal module to set up metrics in terms of quantities in addition, to deal values and number of deals.
To understand this better, let us consider an example. Assume you are a residential doors manufacturer and wanted to set goals for your salesperson on the number of doors sold. This is possible by setting the quota metric like the quantity of doors sold per month/quarter/year in the sales forecast.
First, you need to create a number field under the deals module. This is how you can set up.
- Go to and scroll down to the CRM Modules and Automations section. Select Deals
- Click Add field button and select Number as the custom field type
- Enter the required details and click Save
To set up custom number field as quota metric,
- Go to >> Quotas and Forecasting.
- Click on the "Add quota" button.
- Input the required data and pull the Quota Metrics drop-down field to select the custom number field value. Here we have selected the Quantity as the custom number field.
You can also assign your quotas specific to territories, products and p
You can look at your team's sales forecast for a specific period and quota metrics by selecting the filters Forecast period and Quota metrics.