You can add products to a document as part of the pricing table. Please note that the product information has to be configured before creating the document.
When you create a new document, the products associated with a deal get auto-populated in the Products/Services section.
You can add more products to the deal from the Products/Services section in the document. To add products, follow the below steps:
- You can create a document in three ways:
- Head over to the related Products section in the left panel on a deal's Overview page and click on Add Quote.
- Navigate to the related Quotes section on the deal landing page and click on Create quote.
- Head over to the Documents module list page and click on Add document.
- Click on the Quick-add option (+ icon) on the top right corner and click Add Quote.
- Fill in the document name and choose the document type and template. If you have not created a document template, here’s how you can create one.
- Enter the deal name. The Account and Primary Contact values are populated from the Deal record. Click Save.
Click on the “Add or edit products” option on the pricing table.
- Search for the required product/s. You can also filter available products based on the product category.
- Enter the Billing Cycle, Quantity, and Discount value. The total value will display the computed value of the product/s with the applied discount. Click Save! The selected products are now visible on your document.