Note: If you have signed up for your account after 24 April 2023, please visit the following article: Adding or recharging your phone credits
Phone credits are prepaid cash balance that you can add/purchase in advance. The credits purchased are used to manage your number and call charges.
How are phone credits used in the web application?
Your phone credits are used/deducted for the following:
- Phone number purchases
- Call charges (for making and receiving calls)
- Voicemail transcripts
Note: Call charges may include additional charges for call recording, call barging, transfer/conference call, charges for calls attended on SIP phone, and etc. For more details, see our call rates.
What happens when you do not have enough phone credits?
If your account has low/no phone credits, you cannot make or receive calls or purchase numbers.
How to add phone credits?
- Log in to the web application.
- Go to Admin Settings > Account Settings > Plans and Billing.
- Click on the Phone Credits option and select the amount you want to purchase.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Continue.
- Add the payment details and click Subscribe.