Add deals for contacts in a single overlay and save the trouble of having to create deals for the newly converted contacts from the Deals module.
To associate a deal with a contact,
1. Go to the details page of the contact.
2. To create a deal, click the Add deal button.
3. You can also create a deal from the Deals section under Contact information.
4. Add other contacts related to the deal in the Related contacts section.
5. You can also create a new contact right from the Add deal form. Enter the name of the new contact and click Create new Contact. In the window that opens up, enter contact details and click Add.
6. Choose the Related account with the deal (if any).
7. Choose the deal type and give a name for the deal in Deal Name. Note that, Freshsales auto-creates a deal name based on the account name and deal type.
8. Choose the Currency (if applicable) and enter the Deal value.
9. Add products to the deal and select the Deal stage from the drop down.
10. Click Save.
11. You can find the newly created deal on the Deals list view page. Click on the deal to view the other details added on the Deal summary page.
Note: Any other required field added to the form by the Admin should be filled.