Historically, the role of a salesperson has been to find new leads, qualify leads, contextually engage with them based on their interest and ability to purchase and take them through the full sales cycle. Freddy, your AI-powered sales assistant, enables your sales teams to sell in real-time through AI-powered chatbots, distinguishes hot and cold leads, provides visibility into deals that are likely to close, and allows sales teams to get ahead of at-risk deals and course-correct actions.
|TABLE OF CONTENTS|
1. Enable Freddy features
- To enable Freddy features, go to Admin Settings > Sales Force Automation > CRM Settings.
- Scroll down to Freddy Settings and click on the check boxes to enable Freddy skills.
2. Contact and account insights
Predictive contact scoring helps quantify and streamline otherwise relative measures and is a yardstick to identify the most sales-ready prospects from the rest. This score can be based on the contact’s level of engagement with the sales rep.
By default, Freddy assigns a score for the contacts in your CRM based on how likely they are to convert into a customer. However, in order to enhance the accuracy of the score, you can train Freddy to become more familiar with your business.
- To set up predictive contact scoring, go to Admin Settings > Automation (under Sales Force Automation > Predictive Contact Scoring.
- To enable Predictive contact scoring in the CRM
- Import your data
- Click on Import contacts/Import Deals to add more data in the CRM. The more the data, the more information will be available for Freddy to better understand your business, thereby making more accurate suggestions.
- Note: A mix of 50 new contacts, 30 qualified contacts, and 20 deals would help Freddy understand your business better. You can also migrate data from another CRM by clicking on Migrate from another CRM
Add signals from your business
There are positive and negative signals that give hints regarding whether a contact would convert or not in any business. For example, a contact belonging to a specific country may convert into a customer and can be marked as a positive signal, while a contact who has unsubscribed from your emails may be a negative signal.
- Define the positive and negative signals that affect your contact conversion by adding fields that promote conversion as positive signals and the fields that retract conversion as negative signals.
- Freddy will use these signals and your data to associate a score for all the contacts in the CRM and also suggest the next best action needed for the conversion.
- To add a signal, click on Add or Edit Signals and choose the field that you want Freddy to use as a signal.
- Once you have configured Predictive contact scoring, you can view the score of the contact from the list view page. In the details page of a contact, you can view a star rating of the customer to help you understand how close the contact is to conversion.
- In addition to the above, Freddy’s insights section gives you the next best action that should be performed on the contact for better nurturing.