Freshworks CRM offers three core modules– contacts, accounts, and deals– to create and track your sales and marketing process. In addition to these three modules, you can also create additional modules, or custom modules, that are relevant to your business process and capture additional information.
To understand this better, let us consider an example. Consider your company is in the Real Estate space and sells properties to buyers. With custom modules, you can create properties as a separate module and track information specific to a property.
To add a custom module record, say a property, you will first have to configure the module on the Freshworks CRM web app. Refer this article to configure the module.
How to add a custom module record?
Once the module and its fields have been configured, you can go about adding records from your Freshworks CRM mobile app. Here’s how:
- On your Freshworks CRM mobile app, click the three dots icon. This brings up the CUSTOM MODULES slider.
- Click ‘Properties’. This opens the Properties list view.
- Click the + Floating Actions button. This brings up the ‘Add Property’ slider.
- Add details related to your property and click the tick icon on android or the Save button on iOS.
This creates a new Property record on Freshworks CRM.
How to edit a custom module record?
To access details stored about a property, go to the properties list view and click a property of your choice. It brings up a page where all fields related to the property are present.
- To Edit a custom module record, click the pencil icon. The edit property overlay appears.
- To Delete a custom module record, click the three dots icon and click Delete. Click Yes on the dialog box to remove the record from Freshworks CRM.