Support agents often find themselves juggling between multiple tickets simultaneously. They need to respond to customers quickly, which often compromises the responses' quality. This can manifest in various ways, such as typos, response inconsistency, and other issues. This, in turn, affects the brand's image in front of customers and makes internal collaboration more challenging.
Rephrase aims to solve this problem by automatically converting text into a more formal alternative that meets and even exceeds your team's quality standards. It also fixes punctuation and grammatical errors while improving the consistency of your language. It helps improve response quality without sacrificing speed. It's easy to use and can be used for multiple functions, including responding to tickets, creating knowledge base articles, and adding private notes on tickets.
Here’s how you can start using Rephrase:
1. Enable the feature from the Admin panel: On the Admin page, click on ‘Freddy’ (under the section titled ‘AI features’). On the Freddy admin panel, you’ll see a list of all Freddy features. click on the toggle button next to ‘Rephrase’ to enable it for your account.
2. Type a response in the ticket reply editor: Begin typing a response in the ticket reply editor as you usually would.
3. Rephrase highlighted text: Highlight the text you wish to rephrase. This can be a word, phrase, or an entire paragraph. Then, click the 'Rephrase' button in the menu bar below. The selected text will now be automatically converted into a more formal alternative of higher quality.
4. Rephrase all the text: If you wish to rephrase all the text, click 'Rephrase' without highlighting any text. This will rephrase the entire reply.
5. Use Rephrase for other functions: Rephrase also works when adding private notes on tickets, using the bulk reply option to respond to tickets, and creating knowledge base articles.
Note: The enablement of optional functionality is subject to certain feature-specific terms and conditions set forth in the Freshworks Supplemental Terms.