The Freshsales Suite for Freshdesk provides you with complete visibility on your customer base. Your agents can now easily access contacts, deals, and accounts from Freshsales Suite for better context regarding customer problems. This allows support agents to get instant context, build relevant conversation and resolve customer questions faster.
Your agents can view the recent fives deals associated with a customer next to the ticket and create a contact directly from Freshdesk without switching to Freshsales Suite. Similarly, Freshsales agents can see the linked tickets in Contacts, Deals, and Account pages in Freshsales Suite.
This article contains the following sections:
- How to set up Freshworks CRM?
- How to install the Freshsales Suite app for Freshdesk
- How to use the Freshworks CRM App?
How to set up Freshworks CRM?
To install the Freshsales Suite app in Freshdesk, you need your Freshsales Suite API Key.
- Log in to Freshsales Suite.
- Click on your profile in the top right and select Settings.
- Switch to the API settings tab.
- Copy the API key to your clipboard.
How to install the Freshsales Suite app for Freshdesk
- Log in to your Freshdesk account as an administrator.
- Go to Admin > Support Operations > Apps > Get More Apps.
- Select Freshsales Suite from the list and click on Install.
- Enter your Freshsale Suite account domain and API key (Authentication key).
- Click Update to install the app.
- Select the fields for your agents to view under Contacts, Accounts, and Deals from Freshsales. You can select up to 10 fields. By default, only the Full Name is displayed.
- Click Update.
How to use the Freshworks CRM App?
Once you enable this integration, your agents can access Freshsales customer details right inside the Freshdesk on both tickets and contact pages.
Note: Your agents can only view the fields you configure on the settings page during installation.
Click on the Freshsales widget to view all the accounts and deals associated with your customer.
- Click on the customer name to view the basic information about the customer.
- Click on the account name to view the recent five open deals associated with the account.
The deals will be sorted by 'Expected Close Date' with the nearer date being first. If a customer does not have 5 open deals, you will first see all the open deals followed by any closed deals, sorted by 'Most recent closed date'.
- Use the Create Contact option to convert a sales query from a customer on a Freshdesk ticket to a lead/contact in Freshsales.