Linking one or more ticket forms to your Portal and Help widget
Modified on: Thu, 13 Jul, 2023 at 7:06 PM
Once you have created multiple ticket forms, you can link them to one or more customer portals.
- Go to Admin > Portal and select the respective Portal you want to link your multiple ticket form.
- Click on the Manage sections tab.
- Click on the ‘Add ticket form’ field, and you can access all the ticket forms created on your Freshdesk account.
- Once you’ve added the required forms to this field, you can fill in the page title. The Page Title will appear at the top of the Portal when customers select ‘New ticket.’
- You will be able to manage how users can access or raise a ticket from a Portal by selecting between ‘Logged in users’ or ‘Everyone.’
- You can select ‘Allow users to view tickets specific to this Portal’ to manage how users can access their tickets.
Linking ticket forms to your Help Widget:
- Go to Admin > Widgets.
- Select the respective widget you want to link multiple ticket forms.
- Under Contact Form - Form Options, click on the ‘Add ticket form’ field, and you can access all the ticket forms created on your Freshdesk account.
- Once you’ve added the required forms to this field, you can fill in other details like ‘Dropdown placeholder to choose form,’ ‘Title of the form,’ ‘Form submit button, and more. You can preview the widget changes in real-time on the right side of the screen.
- You can manage user permissions to attach files and screenshots and enable a captcha if required.
- You can also manage permissions to show the ticket form only for logged-in users.
Please reach out to email@example.com for any queries.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?