You can get an in-depth context of your customers within the CRM, surface important information as highlights, and easily customize and organize your data.
The detail pages in the Account, and Deal modules are enhanced to get a 360° view of your customers.
The detail page of an account/deal contains three sections:
- Action bar
You can perform essential actions like sending an email, placing a call, or adding a task/meeting/related record from the Action bar.
Note: The actions that can be performed from the Action bar are subject to plan and role permissions. For example: If you don't have access to the Task module, you won't be able to add a task from the Action bar.
Action bar in Accounts
Action bar in Deals
Use the ellipsis icon to perform the following additional actions under each module:
The Summary section gives a quick overview of the particular contact/account/deal.
Accounts summary section
Deals summary section
The Summary section has four columns; while the Notes column is fixed, you can add fields or highlight cards, or both in the remaining three columns. Highlight cards help you surface important information from your modules, such as sales activities, sales sequences, related modules, and more.
1. Only Account administrator and Administrator roles can customize the Summary section for all users.
2. A single column cannot contain both fields and highlight cards.
3. Up to 3 highlight cards or 6 fields can be added to a column.
4. The Notes column is fixed and cannot be used as a column to add fields/highlight cards.
Click here to view the default configuration in the Contact, Account, and Deal modules.
To customize the Summary section,
- Click on Customize this section button
- On the column that you want to customize, click Customize.
- Tags can be made visible or hidden.
- You can show/hide the lifecycle stage for a contact and the deals stage for a deal.
- In the customize column overlay, choose between fields and highlights to be displayed in the column.
Fields configuration in the Summary Section
The fields present already as defaults can be customized.
Highlight card configuration in the Summary section
You can choose to add any of the following highlight cards:
- Marketing lists and all active and completed sales sequences the contact is part of.
- Last contacted info - Last contacted via <Last contacted mode> <x days ago>
- Upcoming Activity
- Summary Activity
- Default and custom modules - Summary of the module or field of most recently created/oldest record.
For example: Summary of deals by stage
- Summary of the number of tickets by ticket status
The details section gives you a detailed view of the related modules, activities, and integrations associated with the record. The following sections can be added:
Note: Only Administrators and Account Administrators can enable/disable, reorder, and rename the sections under the Details section.
From the Activities section, the following tabs will appear:
- Activity Timeline
The activity timeline is a tab that lists all the interactions the contact has had with your website, web app, and even with your sales and marketing persons. So, when you would like to follow up on a contact, a quick glimpse at the contact’s activities timeline would help you understand the engagement level of the contact from the emails received, pages viewed, demos requested, webinars attended, meetings scheduled, etc. You can view tasks and take action on them.
You can also filter by activity type and time period
Notes help get insights into Contacts/Accounts/Deals and help during record transfers between users. You can view all the notes related to the record from the Notes tab.
Note: The most recent note will be displayed in the Summary section.
Tasks enable your teams to work in tandem with each other. Assigning tasks to multiple users ensures the team can collaborate and complete the task even when the owner is unavailable. You can also add to-dos for yourself and keep track of your pending items. Add a new task and filter and view tasks - All, Upcoming, Overdue, and Completed.
You can view all your meetings here and add new ones. You can also filter them by Upcoming, Overdue, and Completed. At the conclusion of a meeting, an outcome can be added in the Edit Meeting overlay as Interested, Left message, No response, Not interested, or Not able to reach. Click here to learn more about how you can add meetings to the CRM. You can also add Zoom video conferences to all your meetings and join them from the CRM.
- Custom sales activities
You can view all the custom sales activities that have been configured. For example, Coffee Meetup. View and filter upcoming, overdue, and completed custom sales activities. You can also mark the activities as complete.
- Accounts/Deals Fields
The Fields section for each module gives you the list of fields under groups and subgroups (based on how you have configured them in the module settings page under Admin Settings). You can also search for fields (by label as well as value) to find them quicker and perform inline edits for quick changes to the field values.
- Related Modules
You can add the following related modules in the Details section.
- Related Contacts
- Related Accounts
- Related Deals
- Related custom module
- Contact/Account/Deal teams
On each page, you can view up to 25 records. Click through the pages to view all your related records. You can also customize the columns per your choice.
- Recent Conversations
View the email conversations with the contact, with the most recent at the top. You can send emails, connect to your email provider, and add call logs.
You can add any/all of the apps you’ve configured for the detail pages. For example, if you have a Freshdesk integration, you can view all your Freshdesk tickets from the Tickets module and filter them by Contact/Account/Status. All columns are customizable. Below is an example from an Account page.
- Account Hierarchy
View parent/child accounts and related contacts in the Account Hierarchy section. This is available only in the Account view.
Upload and associate files with the records in the CRM. Click here to know more about files.
If you have products enabled in your Account, you can view the list of products that you have added to the CRM. This is available only in the Deal view.
You can view all the documents configured and make changes to them.
10. Slack Conversation
In the Deals module, view the deal-related discussions via Slack from here. Click here to know more.
11. Freddy AI Insights
With Freddy AI insights, you can view the following details about your contact/Account:
- Scoring factors - With Freddy’s contact scoring, you can identify the most sales-ready contact from the rest.
- Possible duplicate records - The deduplication functionality, which is powered by Freddy, proactively looks for, detects, and displays duplicate records using a smart match algorithm.
- Possible Connections - Freddy identifies contacts from the same organization in the CRM based on their email addresses.
- Deal Insights - Get insights on how your deals are performing via deal insights powered by Freddy (available only in the Deal details section)
- New integrations - You can add integrations of your choice from Marketplace.
How to customize the Details section?
To customize the sections in the Details section,
- Click the gear icon near the Details section
- In the Customize sections overlay, reorder, enable or disable sections
Use Customer 360 to engage with your contacts faster and better.